Thursday, February 12, 2015

Web of lies



“The person who takes every opportunity to "pick on" others is often mistakenly called "sadistic". In reality, this person is a misdirected masochist who is working towards his own destruction. The reason a person viciously strikes out against you is because they are afraid of you or what you represent, or are resentful of your happiness. They are weak, insecure, and on extremely shaky ground when you throw your curse, and they make ideal human sacrifices.”
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible








I'm starting this blog, to get to the bottom of the lies, and attacks that Tom Erik Raspotnik has started with various people over the years on the internet. I will post screen shots, or links to some of the posts that Tom has made over the last few years, that are relevant to the subject of Tom and his lies. They are all on public social, and media sites. I will only black out the names of the innocent involved. So no Tom, nothing has been photoshopped, as you have tried to imply. I am blogging this as an individual, and not as, or part of a group. So, all statements, and or opinions posted are that of the author alone.

There is so much crap flying out of this mans mouth, it was tough to decide where to start with this blog. I will start on a blog written over a year ago by Lucia Graves titled Satanists' War on the War on Halloween. It is here that he leaves his ego laced post, or should I say spam, as a comment. Tacky on most levels, but as you see it was ignored, and as I got to read more, and more about him, and from him... He is not someone that will be ignored.


Toms threat


Tom does nothing, but talk, and post, talk, and post. For the most part, he is one long drawn out, shit talking, big mouth. I got involved when I found out he made allegations against Daniel Paden, committing a sexual offense against his daughter. I have known him, as well as his daughter, and both kids mothers for many years. Daniels daughter has even stated that none of this happened. There has been no proof of his claims, and no connections to anyone in Daniels personal life, or even their circles. His story does not add up, and is constantly changing, as I plan to point out in his own words, and posts. 

So I began to look into Tom Erik Raspotnik, and his wife Cindy. I was amazed that the history on these two, was not really a pleasant one. Just do a Google search yourself, and you will see that, what you find is either created by Tom, or by people defending themselves against online attacks by him. He makes a lot of claims, and as of yet I have not seen him give validation to anything he has laid claim to. It reminded me of Universal Studios. You know when you first see the house from "Psycho" and it looks so well put together. You can almost picture the rooms inside each window, but in reality it was just a facade. That's what I am finding when I look into Tom's statements. A great story, with nothing behind it.

Below is a video with a recording of him. These are his actual words, and no part of the audio has been altered. I am posting it, because it reflects his typical approach to people, when he is on the attack.



 


I will leave you with this for the night. Sorry, I know it's disturbing. I will be sure to pick back up again tomorrow. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment